In Person - The Forefront of the Evolution of Real Estate: Dinner w. Scott Rechler, Chairman & CEO of RXR Realty
Scott Rechler is the Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of RXR, one of the largest owners, managers, and developers of real estate and infrastructure in the New York metropolitan region.
With an aggregate gross asset value of approximately $20.5 billion, comprising approximately 25.5 million square feet of commercial properties, a multi-family portfolio of approximately 6,000 units, RXR seeks to build and create stronger communities within its buildings and within the areas where it operates. As Chairman and CEO, Scott believes that RXR’s success is inextricably linked to the health and vitality of the broader community.
As an appointee of New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, from 2011 to 2016, Scott served on the Board of Commissioners as Vice Chairman for the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey. He later served at the request of Governor Cuomo on the Board of the New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) from 2017 to 2019.
In addition to his role at RXR, Scott currently serves as chair of the Regional Plan Association, trustee and Vice Chair of the National September 11 Memorial and Museum at the World Trade Center, member of the Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY), a Board member of The Feinstein Institute for Medical Research, and a member of the NYU Real Estate Institute Advisory Committee. Scott also serves on the Board of the Tribeca Film Institute, where he serves as its co-Chair, the board of directors for the Drum Major Institute, and the board of directors for Convene.
Scott is a graduate of Clark University and the New York University Schack Institute.
Join us for an exciting evening with gourmet bites, signature cocktails, and strategic networking as we convene the New York's top movers and shakers in the real estate industry. Our signature panel format was specifically designed to foster organic discussions about the future of real estate investing, develop new long-term professional relationships, and allow our members to explore potential partnerships and professional opportunities.
The panel will be comprised of speakers' insights on current trends/opportunities in the real estate market and tried-and-true advice on how to operate a successful real estate firm.
YJP is an exclusive community dedicated to connecting young professionals; active real estate developers, owners, investors and deal-makers with the leaders and entrepreneurs of tomorrow.
- 6:00 - 7:00 Cocktail Reception
- 7:00 - 8:00 Panel & Dinner
- 8:00 - 9:00 Dessert Buffet
If you have any questions, please reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We greatly appreciate your interest in attending this session. Please read the attendee guidelines below for more information on how to qualify for this session:
- YJP Sessions are open to professionals with 1-20 years of experience. If you are interested in attending, please apply by clicking the "register" button. A member of our team will review your information and get back to you shortly.
- If you have over 20 years of experience and do not qualify for this session, we will be happy to provide further information on our executive-level membership and involvement opportunities for which you do qualify.
- Non-members of YJP are welcome to join one event to experience our group. After your first event we ask that you apply to become a member if you wish to continue being involved in our community.