The Power of Brand in Tech with Global Head of Brand for Ebay Jennifer Henry
Online Zoom Conference
This event starts on at
YJP is excited to announce our branding and tech workshop with Ebay's Global Brand leader Jennifer Henry.
Please join YJP and Mrs. Henry on October 20st at 5:30pm ET. This interactive workshop will explore techniques to facilitate innovative thinking in your career. Our digital community will have the opportunity to partake in an intimate and candid discussion with a Q&A session.
For questions about the event: please email: email@example.com
This event is complimentary for:
Young Leadership members and above levels.
*YJP has a non-solicitation policy covering all of our conferences and events. In order to provide a distraction-free environment for our mentors, sponsors, attendees, and employees, we do not allow solicitation at our events by attendees or unauthorized parties without the express written permission or consent from YJP.
• Multi-faceted consumer and brand marketing leader with 25 years experience working in Silicon Valley's fast-paced, ambiguous and data-driven culture, with a passion for new and innovative consumer products and technologies
• Tenured creative marketer with track record of driving corporate business goals across consumer software, financial services, and consumer electronics industries
• Highly motivated and strategically driven, who thrives in nascent, whitespace or growth environments
• Particularly adept at building strong, positive and impactful multi-functional marketing organizations in both developed and emerging markets
• Exceptional experience leading and developing global integrated, full-funnel outbound marketing programs and campaigns, informing inbound product development and evolution, creative development and storytelling, and launching new brands and products
• Apple Inc. | Launched first five generations of iPhone and two generations of iPad globally, responsible for worldwide advertising, channel and partner marketing for 100+ countries and 200+ telco operators, including development of iconic "There's an App for That" campaign
• Facebook Inc. | Built first international brand marketing team as part of Facebook Consumer Marketing team, dedicated to rebuilding brand reputation; launched most successful brand marketing campaign to-date in Germany, which exceeded campaign target by 13%
• Oculus VR | Successfully launched Oculus Go as second VR product in product family, focused on entertainment and media use cases; beat first-year sales goals by 12%, recognized 40% lower CPA vs. target, and drove product-market fit with engagement metrics exceeding targets by 80%
• Internet.org from Facebook | Launched Internet.org, Facebook's initiative to connect the un(der)-connected, providing zero-rated content and wi-fi access to emerging markets with the goal of driving economic growth through affordable internet connectivity
• Motorola, a Google Company | Led global rebranding of iconic US technology brand Motorola after Google acquisition, and introduced first flagship product under Google brand ~ Moto X ~ the first smartphone built in the US, and heralded as disrupting the smartphone category during a time of generation fatigue
• Novi from Facebook (Blockchain) | Introduced Libra, a new global payment system built on blockchain technology, and announced Facebook's new Novi wallet, that will run on the Libra ecosystem, which collectively was seen as one of the top disruptors to the crypto and business world in 2019
Kirsten Bay is redefining what it means to be a fearless leader in the technology industry, let alone an accomplished, bilingual, female executive, transforming the cyber security space. As President & CEO of Cyber adAPT, she leverages more than 25 years of experience, leading her team with risk intelligence, information management, and policy expertise across a variety of sectors.
Throughout her career, Bay has been appointed to a congressional committee developing cyber policies, initiatives and recommendations for the intelligence community, developed recommendations in partnership with the Center for North American Studies (CNAS) and Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) for The White House energy policy, collaborated on information studies for MIT-Harvard and several federal agencies, gone before a parliamentary subcommittee on recreating trust in the global economy, presented national security and critical infrastructure concepts at conferences such as Black Hat, Secured Americas, Enterprise Architecture Institute, SC World Congress, & The Eurim Information Management Committee, and has spoken on applied economics and its relationship to both cyber and national security around the world. Bay is a self-proclaimed ‘serial student’. Her current membership in the Alliance of Chief Executives feeds that perpetual drive to learn and share insight with peers, an inspirational trait she models for her Cyber adAPT team.
In previous Executive roles for ISC8, Attensity Group, and iSIGHT Partners, Bay led the companies through corporate restructuring, risk & corporate intelligence product launches, and company turnarounds, respectively.
With a BA in English and German from the University of Oregon, let’s just say she will correct your grammar in multiple languages.